Monday, July 25, 2011

july 24, 2011 - DAY THREE

Last night, I stretched for longer than normal - like a little over 30 minutes :) I'm actually not even feeling that sore! And I managed to grab my toes when sitting and hold on for like 5 seconds. Which seems like nothing to all the human pretzels out there, but to me that is quite an accomplishment! I'm really excited about that :) I really need to work on keeping my hips square when I try my splits, though. I go down so much further if I let them twist, but I really want to learn this the right way :/ Which of course makes it harder on me! Haha oh well :) I really think I'm gonna meet my first and second goals, so that's super exciting for me. I haven't measured my splits yet to see how far I am from goal #3, but I'll do that tonight! :)


On a skating-related note, I have my first trial lesson with a new coach tomorrow. I'm super nervous. But I think I'll like her :) I hope so. It's also gonna be my first freestyle session, which I'm SUPER DUPER nervous about since I feel like I'm not really good enough to be on one. But oh well, wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment