Thursday, July 28, 2011

july 27, 2011 - DAY SIX

Last night was an average stretching day. I stretched for about 25 minutes and am confident that I'll be able to reach my goal tomorrow :) I didn't stretch my splits at all last night, but instead focused on my back flexibility, as well as simply reaching my toes! since that is, after all, my goal! The only thing I'm not sure of as of yet is how, once I can easily reach my toes, I should progress to being able to touch my nose to my knees- since that is another eventual goal. I guess I might stand on some books or something and just practice reaching further down? I'm not sure xD


Also, I'm adding another tab to the top of this blog, where I'll list all the stretches I do everyday :) I'm so blown away that people are actually reading this! It's quite motivating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment